This innovative, slow-release high-performance fertilizer delivers a balanced nutrient package to crops when crops need it most. Produced from organic material reclaimed from food, livestock, or municipal sources, SymTRX uses a proprietary technology to deliver nutrients to crops slowly: 65% during the first two weeks, and the remaining 35% over six to eight weeks. 

SymTRX

  • This innovative, slow-release high-performance fertilizer delivers a
    balanced nutrient package to crops when crops need it most.
    Produced from organic material reclaimed from food, livestock, or municipal sources, SymTRX uses a proprietary technology to deliver nutrients to crops slowly: 65% during the first two weeks, and the remaining 35% over six to eight weeks.

    This results in less nutrient loss via leaching and volatility, with an additional benefit of improved soil health and increased yields.

    The key to nutrient utilization is delivery in a form that crops can
    readily use. SymTRX delivers nutrients to crops in the most plant-available form when they are needed most. This delivery system, called the Organic MaTRX, was designed with an eye toward sustainability and environmental stewardship. SymTRX’s nutrient formula includes ammonium N and sulfate sulfur.

    These nutrients are released gradually and efficiently as the Organic MaTRX breaks down, delivering nutrients and carbon that benefit plant and soil health. By using SymTRX, up to 16% organic matter is returned to the soil.

Copyright Bancella Ltd © 2019

Please consult our legal notices for legal and privacy requirements applicable to you.